Friday, 13 April 2012

OOTD And A Mini Haul














Outfit
Top- Vintage
Shorts- American Apparel
Earrings and Necklace- Topshop
Shoes- New Look

Earrings- Topshop
Vest- Topshop
Sleeveless Shirt- H&M
Strapless Dress- New Look
Make Up Roll and Camera Case- Mother Dear :p

Ah the sun is shining again down here. I popped into town with my sister and picked up a few bits and bobs. I could spend so much money in the shops at the moment! All the new Spring Summer stuff has got me all excited! I go back to uni soon so I have a huge pile of clothes to organise and I am most definately going back with more than I left with!

I really love this outfit. I normally steer clear of anything cropped as I don't like my stomach and large boobs don't work in my favour but teamed with the new American Apparel high waisted shorts (which I got to replace the Disco Pants), it works so well! I am glad I swapped them for the shorts as I will be wearing these a lot! I also love the Topshop peace necklace. I've had my eye on it for ages and it's so simple and importantly, super long. The rest is other bits and bobs I've picked up recently. I'm thinking of customising the sleeveless vest with some spikes to give it a bit of edge.

I also included a picture of some things my mum has been making recently. The photo is landscape on my computer but for some reason Blogger decided it should be portrait instead... It's an ultra cute Cath Kidston-esque make up brush roll which matches really well with a make up bag I already have and I asked her to make a case for my camera, which, as you know if you've been following me a while, I have a habit of breaking. At least now I can sling it in my bag and it'll be protected.

So yeah! I can't believe how quickly this holiday has gone! Me and the boy are heading to Thorpe Park for his birthday but apart from that I have got so much work to do! Eurgh it's going to be a busy month :(

How are you guys doing?
xx

4 comments:

  1. So, I love earrings, especially the pink skull pair.

    belladonna2.blogspot.com

    pljewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pink skull earrings, and i love your outfit:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, a while back I was tagged in the ’11 Questions Tag’
    If you have some spare time I would love to see your response to my questions!
    You can view the questions here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have those shoes! :-)

    The outfit is lovely, love the colour of the top
    Just to let you know I'm having a giveaway (click here!), including a Benefit Erase Paste :-)
    xxx
    http://laurenrmilor.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/late-100-followers-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1