Friday, 17 February 2012

OOTN- Coralie






Face
Estée Lauder Double Wear
MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder
MAC Blush in Fleur Power
Revlon Cherries In The Snow

Outfit
Top- New Look
Skirt- H&M
Shoes- River Island
Necklace- Topshop

I didn't photo the detail on my shoes as they are an absolute disgrace- I've worn them out so many times. Out of student habit I tend to wear flats when I go out. Not to mention the fact that if I wear heels, I tower over most people, including guys. The awkward side to being tall :/

Have a good day!
xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair! and the skirt is fab :-)

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah, i wish i had that problem with heels; i'm so small without them!
    You look gorgeous, love your hair! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1