Monday, 20 February 2012

Just My Luck


So within less than a week of owning my new camera, I've broken it.
I swear down I am the clumsiest person in the world.
I knocked it off the side of my desk and now it is in camera limbo.I'm hoping it won't be too expensive to fix- it won't be good for my student pocket. I'm sending it off to be repaired ASAP, so in the mean time, bare with me, guys :(
I was wondering if anyone else had had this issue with a Canon camera- Lens error or it used to be called E18. From what I've read on the internet, it's a pretty common problem with Canons.
*sigh*
Anyway, that's just a little update for you



3 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about the new camera, what a nightmare! hope its sorted soon. i really love the aztec skirt in your post below, i have the playsuit, but never saw the skirt in the shops, it looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, that is just bad luck. I hope things get better for you!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! I did the same for my hubby's Nikon camera, good thing is that after i knocked it down, it miraculously worked again.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1