Sunday, 22 January 2012

Tickled Pink- OOTD









Blazer- H&M
Shirt- Primark
Jeans- Cheap Monday via ASOS
Boots- Topshop
Bag- My mum's from when she was little :3

Proudly featuring some of my newly purchased items. I ventured out today which I rarely do at the weekend I have to admit and even though it was just to the library, because of all the lovely things I had bought, I decided to dress up a little bit. It also gave me a good chance to test run my new Topshop boots on a small outing

I love the bright raspberry colour of the blazer and I've finally given my mum's bag an outing. It definately needs a polish though and smells a bit funky... Ah well, it's just for books!

H'anyways, I've got another Spanish essay with my name on so I shall have to see you soon
Have a good weekend guys!
xx


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit :) and the shoes are lush!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shirt, I seen it on a few of the Primark editorials! Love your shoes too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1