Friday, 6 January 2012

Things I Love- Graphic Tee's

Top row, l-r) River Island, Topshop, Topshop
Bottom row, l-r) Miss Selfridge, Urban Outfitters, Urban Outfitters

I abolutely love graphic tee's especially one that have a grungy or vintage feel to them. I already own the middle Topshop vest. Luckily for me, there are absolutely tons of these around at the moment and these are only a few I've come across whilst cruising through online shops- I recently snapped up a very nice one from New Look.
Unfortunately for me, being in the big boobed department does not help. Many of these tops are high necked and/or baggy material, which, if you have big boobs will make you look like a sack. Your best bet is to find one in a tight or stretchy material so that if it has to be a high neck one, it will be form fitting and you can show off your figure.

These are really turning into a wardrobe staple for me as I can literally wear them with anything and I feel these may be the way forward for me when it gets to summer.
Hopefully, they'll be around to stay.

What do you think of these t shirts?
Have you spied any gooduns anywhere?
xx

3 comments:

  1. I love these. I think all saints do some but they might be a bit pricey. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. God I'd actually love all of them ha-ha! You've deffo got my sort of style love ha-ha. They'd all be so perfect with leather leggings/denim shorts/tucked into high-waist skirts ... -sighs- gotta stop dreaming ha-ha. Love them though, great picks!

    Following you now :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1