Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Thank You So Much River Island Sale- My New Baby





Thank you so so much River Island sale.
I have been lusting after this bag for so long and have resisted, but what do I spy right at the bottom of a sale rack? This baby just sitting there, with £20 knocked off it. WIN. Even luckier was the fact that the other two were broken and this was the only one in tact.

I don't mind that it's missing a few of the studs and I'm going to punch a hole in strap as it's a little too long for my liking. Unfortunately, it's too small to fit my uni work into it but I'll damn well find a way

Easily my best sale find so far
Chuffed nuggets
What have been your best sale finds?
xx

4 comments:

  1. oh wow its gorge - jealous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag. Love anything studded!
    h0lliedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1