Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Belated Merry Christmas and Pre-emptive Happy New Years




Merry Christmas
*belatedly*

I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas with your friends and family.
I, unfortunately, have been working solidly- the joys of a student holiday job, aye? 
Including working Christmas Eve and Boxing Day. It hasn't been much of a holiday.
However, it has been the sales and I have managed to snap up a few bargains. Christmas isn't a hugely massive thing in our house so I often get some money to spend on what I want- the parents judge it to be the safest way.


Rather macabre picture of some poor Christmas robins hanging off one of our lights that I found rather amusing when I came back from uni.
So, I'm pretty much solid until I go back, when I'll show you what I managed to snap up in the sales and have enjoyed receiving on Christmas.

So, if I don't post before then, I would like to wish you all as well

Happy New Year

Have an amazing time and I'll see you in the new year :)



2 comments:

  1. cute ! very cute ! :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sucks you had to work so much over Christmas :/ Love the image of the Christmas tree...I miss Christmas already!

    http://ttonicaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1